Insurance Requirement

PDF Version of this document

Exhibit "A" - Insurance

A minimum of thirty (30) days prior to holding the event or participating in the event, LESSEE, at its own cost and expense, shall furnish Winnebago County with a Certificate of Insurance indicating proof of the following insurance from companies licensed in the State:

  1. General Liability Insurance with a minimum combined single limit of liability per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage of $1,000,000. This insurance shall include on the Certificate of Insurance the following coverages:
    1. Premises - Operations
    2. Products and Completed Operations
    3. Broad Form Property Damage
    4. Broad Form Blanket Contractual
    5. Personal Injury
    6. Liquor Liability (if alcohol on premises)
  2. The certificate shall list the Certificate Holder and Address as follows: Winnebago County, Attn.: Insurance Administrator, Winnebago County Courthouse, P.O. Box 2808, Oshkosh, WI 54903-2808. The Winnebago County Department(s) involved shall be listed under "Description of Operations".
  3. Such insurance shall include under the General Liability and Automobile Liability Policies, Winnebago County, its employees, elected officials, representatives, and members of its boards and/or commissions as "Additional Insureds".
  4. Such insurance shall include a thirty (30) day notice prior to cancellation or material policy change, which notice shall be given to the Winnebago County Insurance Administrator, c/o Winnebago County Courthouse, P.O. Box 2808, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54903-2808. All such notices will name the LESSEE and identify the event.

Note to Insurance Agent:

Please mail or fax the certificate to:

Winnebago County Parks Department 625 E. County Road Y, Suite 500 Oshkosh, WI 54901 Fax: 920-303-4797