2022 reservations are closed for the season.
2023 reservation will be available on the first business day of the new year.
Reservations can be made online or in person. To reserve online, please go here. To reserve in person, stop by our office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please call our Parks office. The pavilion is available for rent from the first weekend of May through the last weekend of September, weather permitting.
Canceling Reservations: Please, call the Parks Department at 920-232-1960 to cancel a reservation. Cancelations must be made at least 14 days in advance of the reservation date in order to receive a refund.
If you have any issues on the weekend during your reservation, please call the on-call Parks employee at 920-420-1803 or 920-420-2135.
PARK PAVILION (formerly the beach house)
The park pavilion is perfect for family reunions, company picnics, wedding and baby showers, graduation parties, and more!
- Indoor Seating:
- 10 Round Banquet Tables (5' diameter)
- 5 Rectangular Service Tables (54"x24")
- 2 Banquet Tables (96"x30")
- Plastic chairs for seating up to 80 people
- Double Sink
- Numerous Outlets
- Beverage Service Area w/Roll-Up Window
- Portable Bar (98"x28")
- Large Exterior Patio Area w/Umbrella Tables
- Section of Sand Beach w/Shade Structure
- Playground Climbing Structure for Young Kids
- Side Terrace w/Shade Structure Enclosed w/Wrought Iron Fence
- Private Restrooms inside Building
- Volleyball Poles, Net and Ball
- Charcoal Grill (48"L x 28"W)
- Swimming is prohibited
- The pavilion is not air-conditioned during the summer.
|FEE SCHEDULE||Mon to Thu||Fri to Sun|
|Up to 150 People||$120||$145|
The Park Pavilion is available for early set-up on Friday only. You must have the pavilion reserved for that Saturday to reserve an early set-up time. The set-up time is from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. only. The cost is $25.