Take a winter tour through the Community Park on nearly four miles of classic-style groomed, cross-country ski trails. The flat terrain of the park is perfect for beginners. View the Cross Country Ski Map.
For the open/close status of the cross-country ski trail please call (920)232-1960 and select option 5.
Other areas great for cross-country skiing, but not groomed, are the WIOUWASH State Trail, Mascoutin Valley State Trail, and Ken Robl Conservation Park.
You can rent cross-country skis from the Oshkosh Recreation Department. The Oshkosh Recreation Department also offers beginner cross-country skiing classes. As always, cross-country ski trails and classes are weather-dependent.
Cross-Country Skier Etiquette
- Do not ski on closed trails
- Do not obstruct ski trails or intersections
- Step to the side when stopped or after a fall
- Yield to skiers that overtake you from behind
- Skate skiers should stay off of classic tracks