2022 reservations are now closed for the season.
2023 reservations for the Soccer Shelter will be available as soon as the local soccer clubs provide 2023 schedules.
Reservations for the Soccer Shelter can be made online or in-person. To reserve online, please go here. To reserve in-person, stop by our office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you have any questions, please call the Parks office. The Soccer Shelter is available for rent from the first weekend of May through the last weekend of September, weather permitting.
Canceling Reservations: Please, call the Parks Department at 920-232-1960 to cancel a reservation. Cancelations must be made at least 14 days in advance of the reservation date in order to receive a refund.
If you have any issues on the weekend during your reservation, please call the on-call Parks employee at 920-420-1803 or 920-420-2135.
The soccer shelter is located near the southern end of the park, by the soccer fields. It is an excellent facility featuring a large, covered picnic area and a kitchen with three serving windows. The soccer fields surrounding the soccer shelter are for soccer use only. Permission to use the soccer fields can only be approved by the soccer liaison. View the Soccer Field Map.
- 40'x32' covered picnic area with lighting
- Eight, 8' picnic tables (can provide more upon request, if available)
- 19'x15' indoor kitchen area with double sink, ample countertop space, large island, fridge, and three serving roll-up windows with a covered serving area
- Nine outdoor outlets surrounding the shelter
- Men's and women's bathrooms
|FEE SCHEDULE||Standard Reservation||Special Event Fee|