One of the core functions of public health is to monitor and measure the health of the community. Winnebago County Health Department collaborates on many reports.
2020 Winnebago County: State of the Child (PDF) explores to what extent children from birth to age five are safe, healthy, and ready to learn.
2016 State of the Child Fox Valley: Birth to Five
- Winnebago County Summary (PDF)
Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) - student self-reported data on health behaviors, attitudes and perceptions, and protective factors gathered every two years.
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) monitors six types of health-risk behaviors that contribute to the leading causes of death and disability among youth and adults.
2019 Data (Press Release)
Previous BRFSS Reports
- Winnebago County Data, 2015 [Full Report]
- Winnebago County Data, 2015 [PowerPoint]
- Fox Valley Regional Data, 2015 [Powerpoint]
Community Health Assessments
- 2019 Community Health Assessment
- 2016 Community Health Assessment (CHA) [PDF Format] for Winnebago County
- Needs Assessment (Fox Valley, 2015) [Key Informant Interviews]
- Fox Valley Health Needs Assessment 2016 (PDF)
Community Mental Health Needs Assessment (Fox Cities Area, Feb 2016) [Power Point] [Full Report]
Other WCHD Reports
- America's Health Rankings
- Asset Limited, Income Restrained, Employed (ALICE)
- County Health Rankings
- Environmental Health Profile
- Fox Cities Studies 2016
- Healthy People 2020
- Healthiest Wisconsin 2020
- Wisconsin County Cancer Profiles (Winnebago County)
- Wisconsin Environmental Public Health Tracker (portal)
- 2018 Oshkosh Citizens Survey Report