Click above to access the COVID-19 Data Summaries.
COVID-19 UPDATE: (9/21/22 - 9/29/22):
- The Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center (WHAIC) in collaboration with the Department of Health Services (DHS) provides a COVID-19 Situational Awareness dashboard with regional and state data on hospital admissions, bed counts, number of hospitals with 7 days or less of PPE, etc. View dashboard.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) reports case data for the state. Click here to view total case numbers, county breakdowns and hospital capabilities.
- Interactive map from Johns Hopkins shows cases across the United States and the world.
- Variant report provided by the Wisconsin State Labratory of Hygeine (SARS-CoV-2 Genomic Dashboard)
- Pediatric COVID-19 trends in Wisconsin provided by Children's Wisconsin
- COVID-19 Data Tracker for Winnebago County provided by CDC