Immunizations are one of public health's greatest achievements. Vaccines help prevent diseases and help keep people of all ages healthy. To make sure you are completing the appropriate vaccine schedule on time, please contact your primary care provider. If you need assistance finding vaccine services please contact our staff.
Learn more about vaccines here.
Vaccines offered at the Winnebago County Health Department
Vaccines for Children Program
- no insurance
- underinsured - a child who has health insurance, but the coverage does not include all vaccines
- Medical Assistance (includes BadgerCare)
- Native American or Native Alaskan.
These children can receive their immunizations at their local health department or from a private healthcare provider. Childhood vaccines will be given free of charge. Adult vaccines are also available at the health department, please contact us to inquire.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If a parent/guardian is unable to accompany the child, we require written permission from the parent/guardian and another adult to accompany the child.
- Attention Foreign Exchange Student Host Families: Please let us know when making the appointment that you are the host family. Special arrangements for parental permission need to be made before the clinic appointment.
Check Immunization Records Here