COVID-19 UPDATE: (3/8/23 - 3/16/23)
WEEKLY DATA SUMMARIES
Current Data Summary
Archived Data Summaries
WISCONSIN VACCINE DATA
Click here for vaccine data provided by the Wisconsin DHS.
- The Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center (WHAIC) in collaboration with the Department of Health Services (DHS) provides a COVID-19 Situational Awareness dashboard with regional and state data on hospital admissions, bed counts, number of hospitals with 7 days or less of PPE, etc. View dashboard.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) reports case data for the state. Click here to view total case numbers, county breakdowns and hospital capabilities.
- Interactive map from Johns Hopkins shows cases across the United States and the world.
- Variant report provided by the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (SARS-CoV-2 Genomic Dashboard)
- COVID-19 Data Tracker for Winnebago County provided by CDC
ARCHIVED SITUATION UPDATES
Situation Update Changes: In 2023, our biweekly Situation Update will transition to a monthly Health Department Newsletter.