The Winnebago County Health Department provides HIV testing with a scheduled appointment. HIV testing is anonymous/confidential and results are ready in 20 minutes. A $15 donation is desired.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Other testing options include:
- AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (Appleton)
- Planned Parenthood (enter your zip to find a location near you)
- Find Testing Near You (CDC)
- Contact your primary care physician
Those at higher risk for HIV should be test yearly. High risk individuals include:
- men who have sex with men (test every 6 months)
- injection drug users
- previous history of a sexually transmitted infection
- unprotected sex with multiple partners
- trades sex for money or drugs
- having a partner w/any of these risk factors