The Winnebago County Sheriff's Office will serve all types of legal papers including divorce papers, restraining orders, injunctions, writs, evictions, and subpoenas.
*You MUST provide a valid address in Winnebago County for the defendant's residence or work place. We can not serve papers outside of Winnebago County.
The fee (link to fees) for service is dependent upon the type of service requested. Pre-payment is REQUIRED to request service. There is no charge if you have a fee waiver form from the courts, and submit the waiver with the papers for service.
Please print and fill out the Paper Service Request Form to send along with all necessary paper copies to:
Winnebago County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Civil Process
4311 Jackson St.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- Contact information for the person being served including name, address, phone number, date of birth, and place of employment
- Two copies of papers to be served for each person to be served
- Payment or a copy of the fee waiver (link to fees)
- The requesters name, address and telephone number
After the service you will receive a certificate of service or non-service along with the attempts that were made.
For more information contact:
Civil Process Division
(920) 236-7303 or (920) 727-2888 ext 7303