We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Below are some helpful websites regarding COVID-19.
Vaccine information (open links in Google Chrome Browser):
- Click here to read more about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Click here to find local COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
- Click here to learn about in-home COVID-19 vaccination service.
- Sign up here to be notified with a text message as soon as a COVID-19 vaccine is available in your area.
In-Home COVID-19 Vaccination Service
Many individuals who are homebound have been waiting for an agency to do in-home COVID-19 vaccinations. Great news! Advanced Medical Integration (AMI) is working with the State of WI to do this. You will need a referral from one of the bnelow organizations. Then AMI will contact you directly.
- ADRC of Winnebago County: (877) 886-2372
- Winnebago County PUblic Health Dept: (920) 232-3000
- Menasha Public Health Dept: (920) 967-3520
Do you need a ride to get your vaccine? Click here to see how you can get free transportation!
- Click here to find local COVID-19 testing locations.
Are you looking to volunteer or have items you want to donate for COVID-19 relief? Are there resources that you are looking to find? The website, Get Help Give Help, was created for people living in the Fox Valley and Northern Winnebago County. Click here to learn more.
Do you want to volunteer making masks or need a mask? Click here to learn more.
Do you have questions about your stimulus payment?
- Visit the IRS website
- Call 1-800-919-9835
Are you applying for unemployment or looking to check status? Click here to visit their website.
Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 answered by the Centers for Disease Control:
Do you have a friend or loved one in a care facility? Are you struggling with not being able to see them like you once did? You may consider virtually attending this support group hosted by the Fox Valley Memory Project. Click here to learn more.
Helpful pandemic-related articles and websites:
Winnebago County Public Health Website
Centers for Disease Control - Coronavirus Website
Important resource numbers for older adults
Tips for Dementia caregivers during COVID-19
10 Things You Can do to Manage Your Health at Home