If you do not have your own vehicle to get to your COVID vaccine there are several ways to get there using public transportation.
Public Transit Rides Through GO Transit (Oshkosh)
- Go to GO Transit Trip Planners on their website to enter your address and your destination. Find the bus stop and route that will get you closest to your starting location and vaccination location and appointment time.
- GO Transit drivers will not be able to alter their fixed routes to pick you up at your home and drop you off directly at your vaccination location.
- Masks are currently not required on GO Transit buses. Please call 920-232-5340 to get the most up-to-date requirements.
- Oshkosh City Cab: 920-235-7000
- Cabulance: 920-426-3900
- Your cab driver will not wait for you while you are at your vaccine appointment. You will need to request a pick-up following your vaccination.
- Masks are currently not required with these service. Please call in advance to get the most up-to-date requirements.
BadgerCare Plus and Wisconsin Medicaid members who are eligible for non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services
- Once you have a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, schedule a ride by calling MTM, Inc. at 866-907-1493 (TTY 711). When scheduling your ride, you will be asked to provide your ForwardHealth ID number (from your ForwardHealth ID card) and the address of the vaccination site.
- This includes rides scheduled the same day as the appointment.
- These services provide door to door transportation.
- You must download an app to your cellular telephone to request a ride.
- For more information on Uber please visit this website.
- For more information on Lyft please visit this website.
Make the Ride Happen
- Make The Ride Happen assists older adults and individuals with disabilities so they can remain active and involved in their community; including transporting them to various medical appointments. Make The Ride Happen coordinates with other local transportation services to find rides for residents that meet their needs.
- Please visit their website or call 920-225-1719 for more information to see if you or someone you know qualifies.