Newsweek Magazine named Park View the top nursing home in Wisconsin for 2020 and 2021!
Park View has also consistently been named a top nursing facility from U.S. News & World Report!
Our Mission Statement
Park View Health Center is a county-owned, skilled nursing facility dedicated to providing services to residents of the Winnebago County community in need of long-term care, short-term rehabilitative care, and specialized behavioral services.
What services do we provide?
- 24-Hour, Skilled Nursing Care
- Certified Social Services Staff
- Psychiatric Services
- Physical/Occupational/Speech-Language Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Certified Dietitians
- Private Pay, Medicare and Medicaid Billing
- Laundry/Housekeeping Services
- In-house Salon Services
- Volunteer-sponsored Gift Shop
What makes us unique?
- Accommodations are made for Winnebago County residents regardless of their challenging physical/developmental/mental issues and their ability to pay.
- Smoke-free campus, which encompasses the building and all surrounding parking lots and grounds.
- 5-10 minutes from downtown Oshkosh and 10-15 minutes from downtown Neenah
- Nestled in a park and offers more than ten courtyards as well as working vegetable and flower gardens.
- Comfortable, home-like accommodations with private rooms, bathrooms, and wall-mounted, flat-screen televisions.
- The dining areas within each of the sixteen households are spacious and inviting.
- We are a certified "Wisconsin Music & Memory" facility.
- Soft-touch massage therapy is offered by licensed therapists to residents requesting those services.
- Pet visits are encouraged due to their therapeutic value. Pets must be on a leash, not harmful to others, and are not allowed in dining areas. Pets must also be up-to-date on their vaccinations and healthy at the time of their visits.
- In-house, certified wound care nurses.
- Limited, in-house transportation services can be provided, depending on the service schedule.
- The facility offers a multi-disciplinary approach to skilled care. Because each resident's needs are unique, staff members work closely together to provide a balance of individualized care and human interaction to ensure the highest level of functioning for each resident.
- Area health systems and managed care organizations provide physician extender services (i.e., nurse practitioner, physician's assistant) whom regularly visit their patients.
OPTUM® – Park View Health Center has partnered with UnitedHealthcare® to offer OPTUM to our residents. OPTUM provides Medicare-covered, onsite care to nursing home residents, with no additional premium costs beyond the original Medicare and Medicare Part D premiums. If a resident chooses OPTUM services, the assigned, in-house nurse practitioner will work closely with the resident and family members, their physician, and our staff in providing consistent, coordinated and compassionate care, potentially avoiding the number of stressful trips to the hospital.