Park View: A Calling, Not Just A Career!
Be part of our 100+ years legacy of providing excellent care! Our care professionals improve resident quality of life, create meaningful relationships with residents & coworkers, and have priceless memories to last a lifetime!
Are we the right fit for your calling? We offer:
- meaningful work in a beautiful, homelike, and state-of-the-art setting
- excellent orientation and ongoing training opportunities
- opportunities for career advancement
- Excellent staff to resident ratios
- Strong Leadership dedicated to our greatest asset - our employees!
- In-house rounding practitioners to quickly and efficiently address resident needs
- competitive wages and excellent County benefits including:
- Time-Off: Paid vacation, floating holidays
- Scheduling: Flexible options to support students and promote work-life balance for all
- Income Protection: Paid sick leave, short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Insurance: Low-cost health insurance with a Free Clinic (Three Waves) for those participating in the County’s health insurance program, life insurance with spouse, and dependent coverage available
- Retirement: Wisconsin Retirement System (based upon highest 3 earning years), Deferred Compensation (ability to start withdrawing money at age 55 with no penalties)
Come Join Our Team!
If you're ready to make a personal commitment to serve our residents in a compassionate, supportive and professional manner, please check our Human Resources Department website to learn more about open positions on our team.
We have employment applications available in two formats - PDF and Microsoft Word.
For more information contact Winnebago County Human Resources
112 Otter Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901
PVHC offers FREE In-house CNA Classes!
Park View offers free CNA training classes in our brand new training building! Classes can be can be full time or part time, and dates and times are flexible depending upon class participant needs. Wiscare careers covers the cost of the state test.
At least one year of employment (maintaining a 0.2 status or working at least 400 hours) is required following training. Following six months as a CNA, Wiscare careers will pay CNAs $500.
Please contact Sarah Silverthorn, CNA Coordinator, at 237-6905 for more information.
Click this link to learn more: https://wiscaregivercna.com/
◆ Winnebago County is an Equal Opportunity Employer◆