NEWS AND EVENTS
Like and Follow Us on Facebook for information!
Share Your Talents * Share Your Smile * Make a Difference!
People volunteer for a wide variety of reasons. Some enjoy being helpful to others and bringing about smiles. Others want to feel useful and share their skills, gifts and abilities. Whatever the reason may be, volunteering can be a rewarding experience. Whether volunteering as an individual, with a family or friend, or coworkers, the contribution will provide a rewarding experience!
We have many volunteer opportunities! The following list includes a few of the opportunities available for volunteers:
- Escorting residents to hair salon, community appointments & outings, activities and clinics
- Taking residents outdoors for walks,
- Hosting Bingo sessions
- Writing cards back and forth
- Reading poetry, short stories and newspapers
- Visiting one-on-one
- Showing videos and slides
- Bringing a pet to visit
- Playing games
If you are interested in becoming a PVHC volunteer, please contact the Activity Services office at 920-237-6931.
Related Resource Links
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Alzheimer's Association
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services