Winnebago County Planning, Zoning and GIS Departments
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Effective June 1, 2012, the Stormwater and Erosion Control Management program will be located in the Planning & Zoning Department.
Walk-in hours for permits/questions are Monday through Friday 8-10am or by special appt.
County Administration Building, 112 Otter Ave, 3rd Floor, Oshkosh WI 54901
GENERAL CONTACT INFO:
Zoning Department: (920) 232-3344
Planning & GIS Department: (920) 232-3340
FAX NUMBER: (920) 232-3347
PO BOX 2808, OSHKOSH WI 54903-2808
To promote, preserve, and protect the economy, public health, safety, general welfare and natural resources of the County through well planned development and responsible stewardship of the land through the equitable administration of ordinances, regulations and practices which implement sound planning principles.
Information contained herein is intended as general information only and does not guarantee either the issuance of a permit or the provision of all information pertinent to property. Additional requirements, as determined by the zoning office, may apply at the time of a permit or other application.
The County Zoning Department administers the following land use programs and ordinances:
- Land Records
- Non-Metallic Mining Reclamation
- Stormwater & Erosion Control
- Subdivision / Land Division
- Survey Records (maintains surveys and Section markers)
- Zoning (Comprehensive / Shoreland / Wetland / Floodplain / Stormwater & Erosion Control)
Town/County Zoning Code Update - Project Website
- Boards and Committees information
- Schedule for meetings and Boards
- Development Application - Decisions
- Zoning Codes