Criminal and Traffic/Ordinance Matters
- OWI Sentencing Guidelines
Family filling fees are only acepted in the form of CHECK or MONEY ORDER payable to Clerk of Courts or by CREDIT CARD. A convenience fee is assessed on Credit Card payments.
Basic Guide to Divorce/Legal Separation Winnebago County This basic guide will provide you detailed step by step directions, a flow chart, and information regarding Winnebago County. It will be helpful to have this Basic Guide to help you through your Court process over the course of your case.
- Passport Applications Accepted 8 am to 4 pm, Room 419
- Details on Obtaining a Passport
- Passport Fee Information
The "Self Help Center" link below is intended to guide you as you represent yourself in a small claims action. These matters are often complicated and one set of instructions can not possibly address every case that is filed. Court staff can not assist you as to the best way to handle your situation. If you find you are unable to proceed unrepresented, it is strongly recommended that you get advice from an attorney.
- Basic Guide to Wisconsin Small Claims Actions Winnebago CountyThis basic guide will provide you detailed step by step directions, a flow chart, and information regarding Winnebago County. It will be helpful to have this Basic Guide to help you through your Court process over the course of your case.
- Satisfy Judgment Due to Bankruptcy
This link to the small claims forms assistant is designed to provide you the forms for a new or amended small claims action or for responding to a small claims case brought against you. Self Help Center
Court Record Information
- Wisconsin Circuit Court Access provides access to certain public records of the circuit courts of Wisconsin. The information displayed is an exact copy of the case information entered into the Consolidated Court Automation Programs (CCAP) case management system by court staff in the counties where the case files are located. The court record summaries viewed are all public records under Wisconsin open records law.
Legal Assistance Clinic
Other Online Legal Resources
Self-help guides and some legal forms are available on this website.
Legal Information and education resources are available on this website.
- Low-income individuals may qualify for free legal help from Legal Action of Wisconsin. Oshkosh Office: (920) 233-6521.
Legal Action does not provide services in criminal, traffic, or juvenile delinquency cases.
The Wisconsin courts self-help law center is designed to help you find forms, learn about Wisconsin law and court procedures and represent yourself in some court matters. The information provided here is not a substitute for legal advice.
Information at the link above includes the following topics:
√ Appealing a municipal or circuit court decision
√ County resources
√ Divorce and family law
√ Domestic violence
√ Fees and filing information
√ How the courts work
√ Name Change
√ Representing yourself in court