Winnebago County Treasurer Welcomes You!
- Help combat property/mortgage fraud - This service is free of charge to the property owners in Winnebago County.
- 2015 Unclaimed Funds listing - 2015 Publication of Unclaimed County Funds
- 2014 Tax Rates - Tax Rates
- 2014_lottery_and_gaming_credit_application.pdf - If you feel your property qualifies for a Lottery and Gaming Credit, and the credit did not appear on your 2013 property tax bill, please complete this form and return it to the Winnebago County Treasurer's Office before November 1, 2014. This will ensure the credit is placed on your 2014 property tax bill.
- Property Information Lookup - This link will include current owership information for Winnebago County properties and will only include City of Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha or Appleton properties if there is a delinquent tax balance. If you are looking for current ownership information please use one of the links below.
Pay Taxes Online - Winnebago County, WISCONSIN. DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO PAY YOUR 2014 TAX BILL. THE 2014 TAXES ARE DUE TO YOUR LOCAL MUNICIPALITY (not Winnebago County). This link will take you to an outside vendor. There is a fee to pay taxes using this service. The fee is 2.39% of the payment amount or $1.50 using e-check. Payments may take 5-7 days to reach Winnebago County.
Other Cities Tax Information