Exhibit "A" - Insurance
A minimum of thirty (30) days prior to holding the event or participating in the event, LESSEE, at its own cost and expense, shall furnish Winnebago County with a Certificate of Insurance indicating proof of the following insurance from companies licensed in the State:
- General Liability Insurance with a minimum combined single limit of liability per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage of $1,000,000. This insurance shall include on the Certificate of Insurance the following coverages:
- Premises - Operations
- Products and Completed Operations
- Broad Form Property Damage
- Broad Form Blanket Contractual
- Personal Injury
- Liquor Liability (if alcohol on premises)
- The certificate shall list the Certificate Holder and Address as follows: Winnebago County, Attn.: Insurance Administrator, Winnebago County Courthouse, P.O. Box 2808, Oshkosh, WI 54903-2808. The Winnebago County Department(s) involved shall be listed under "Description of Operations".
- Such insurance shall include under the General Liability and Automobile Liability Policies, Winnebago County, its employees, elected officials, representatives, and members of its boards and/or commissions as "Additional Insureds".
- Such insurance shall include a thirty (30) day notice prior to cancellation or material policy change, which notice shall be given to the Winnebago County Insurance Administrator, c/o Winnebago County Courthouse, P.O. Box 2808, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54903-2808. All such notices will name the LESSEE and identify the event.
Note to Insurance Agent:
Please mail or fax the certificate to:Winnebago County Parks Department 625 E. County Road Y, Suite 500 Oshkosh, WI 54901 Fax: 920-303-4797