If you are looking for documentation that explains absentee dates for your employer/school/travel:
- Share this document and fill out this form. Please be patient and only submit this form one time. Our staff is working to fulfill these requests as quickly as possible.
- We only process requests for residents that live in Winnebago County Health Department's jurisdiction which does not include the City of Menasha or City of Appleton. If you live in either of these locations, please reach out to those individual health department's with requests.
- More information on getting lab test results.
Important travel information: COVID-19 is still spreading in our communities. Stay home if you are sick or think you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are not up to date on your COVID-19 vaccine, it is advised that all travel be postponed.
Do NOT travel if:
- You are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19.
- You tested positive for COVID-19 and have not ended your period of isolation.
- After you end isolation, avoid travel for a full 10 days after your symptoms started or the date that your positive test was taken if you did not have symptoms.
-If you must travel on days 6 through 10, wear a mask when around others for the entire duration of travel. Do not travel if you are unable to wear a mask.
- Get tested at least 5 days after your last close contact and make sure your test results are negative and that you do not have symptoms before traveling. If you can not get tested, do not travel for a full 10 days after your last close contact.
- If you must travel before your 10 day quarantine period is complete, wear a mask when you are around others for the entire duration of your trip. Do not travel if you are unable to wear a mask.
For more specific information on domestic and international travel guidance, visit the DHS COVID-19: Travel page. If you have questions regarding travel guidance, please contact our COVID-19 Hotline: 920-232-3026.