- Wisconsin Emergency Rental Assistance (WERA) Program: Wisconsin residents that have experienced a significant loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic and need help with their rent can apply through ADVOCAP in Winnebago County.
- For more information and FAQs please click here.
- Please call the ADVOCAP Offices with questions or for additional information at (920) 426-0150 (Oshkosh) or (920) 725-2791 (Neenah)
- Renters: What to do After the Eviction Moratorium
- Avoiding Eviction
- Additional Resources
- Landlord and Tentant Resources (source: Oshkoksh Area United Way)
- Forward Employment & Training Program (FSET) (Source: Forward Service Corporation)
- Wisconsin Works Program (Source: Forward Service Corporation)
- Emergency Assistance for Help Paying Bills (Source: Forward Service Corporation)
- Managing Your Personal Finances in Tough Times
- Families & Finances
- WI Department of Workforce Development Coronavirus
- Apply for Unemployment - WI Dept of Workforce Development
- Federal Economic Impact Payments
- Health Watch Wisconsin's COVID-19 Resource Page - unemployment, insurance, etc.
- Covering Wisconsin - Health Insurance Resources