To create an educational diversion program to give low level offenders an opportunity to reduce the negative implications of poor choices on their future and on the community as a whole.
Goals and Objectives
- Provide education and awareness in lieu of further police contact.
- Create an opportunity for low level offenders to make one poor choice and not endlessly pay for it.
- Maintain and provide a program that is not only quantifiable but also evidence-based to determine the impact on recidivism.
How it works
- You pay $50 fee to view a 4 segment video that has a quiz after each segment.
- Must pass each quiz. However, you will be given the opportunity to view the video segments and retake the quizzes for an additional $50.00 if you fail.
- Everything must be completed within 30 days.
- Successful participants avoid issuance of the applicable citation and a CCAP record.
- Individuals who do not wish to participate in this program or who don’t successfully complete the program may receive a mailed citation at the address they provide and proceed as all other individuals who receive citations.
This is your one and only time to avoid a record!
MAKE GOOD CHOICES!
For more information
Contact Amy Geffers