Mom & Babies
- New moms and babies are eligible for home visits to ensure the transition of feeding, sleeping, and other needs are met.
- Our department has breastfeeding peer counselors, classes, and many other resources to help ensure successful transition when breastfeeding.
- Nutrition and education support for young families WIC
- Immunizations - find out why you should protect your child through vaccination, and where/when you can acquire those services.
- ASQ Developmental Screening- learn more about developmental screening and where you can screen your child
- Learn about safety issues for infants like car seat safety, safe sleep, and more.
Family Health Resources
- Well Badger website or call 1-800-642-7837 - health referrals for you and your family. New home of the Wisconsin MCH Hotlines, Wisconsin First Step, and Wisconsin Informed Consent Help Lines.
- Regional Centers for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs - The Centers are staffed by specialists who can help get answers, find services, and connect you to community resources. Their services are free and private.