- Women, Infants and Children, (WIC) - funding and educational support for families with children up to age five.
- Farm to School / Early Care means connecting schools and childcare centers with fresh, nutritious foods that are grown locally. It includes programs such as as taste testing, nutrition education, school gardens, Two-Bite Club, and more! Farm to School / Early Care supports the health of children, farms, and communities; connecting children with their food and empowering them to make healthy food choices. Each fall, re:TH!NK celebrates National Farm to School Month and encourages schools and childcare centers to participate in the Great Lakes Great Apple Crunch to promote eating local, healthy, and yummy apples.
Protect the Health of your Child
- Immunizations - find out where/when you should be scheduling appointments to keep your child's vaccines up to date.
- Learn about safety issues for children like medication disposal, gun locks, and more.
Family Health Resources
- The Parent Outlet provides a Resource Guide - for families in Outagamie, Winnebago and Calument Counties as well as the State of the Child Report a local analysis.
- Well Badger website or call 1-800-642-7837 - health referrals for you and your family. New home of the Wisconsin MCH Hotlines, Wisconsin First Step, and Wisconsin Informed Consent Help Lines.
- Regional Centers for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs - The Centers are staffed by specialists who can help get answers, find services, and connect you to community resources. Their services are free and private.