On this page:
Sunnyview Expo Center
500 E County Road Y
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Please use your full legal first and last name when registering.
For questions about COVID-19 testing, please contact the Winnebago County Health Department's Hotline at 920-232-3026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's highly recommended that you register ahead of time at https://covidconnect2.wisconsin.gov/. To register, click on the blue button that directs you to a screening questionnaire.
- Please use your full legal first and last name when registering.
- If there are multiple people in your family being tested, you can use the same email address but a questionnaire must be completed for each individual.
- No identification is necessary. You'll be asked your name, birthday, address, phone number, race, ethnicity, and gender. By asking for race, ethnicity, and gender possible disparities can be identified.
- Testing is available to anyone 2-years and older
- Testing is free
- No appointment is needed
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged
- Antibody testing is not available
- This is a walk-in site. Curbside testing is available, please call the Health Hotline at 920-232-3026
- A doctor’s referral is not required
- Language translation is available
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can consent to the testing
- Minors must be able to tolerate swabbing procedure without being restrained by a parent or guardian
- While you are waiting for your test results, it is important that you limit contact with others to prevent spread of the virus should you test positive
- PCR tests are given only if your antigen test is negative and you are symptomatic OR if you are requesting a PCR test to confirm an at home test
- If you are tested at Sunnyview Expo Center in Oshkosh, antigen test results will be provided within 15 minutes. If you need to get a PCR test you will receive your results within 1 to 2 days.
- If you need isolation/quarantine documentation for school/work/travel visit this page.
If you’ve been waiting more than 3 days for your results or you need a copy of your results, call the Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line.
Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line
8 AM – 4:30 PM
This number is for test result and vaccine information. You may have to wait on hold to talk with a staff member.
Once you call, you’ll need to provide:
- The date of your test
- The testing site you visited
- Your name
- Your date of birth
Please wait to call the Results Line until 5 days after your test. If you call before the 3-day mark, they cannot guarantee your results will be ready.
Severe Weather Plan:
- Any prediction of a thunderstorm or tornado warning, flooding in the immediate area, or power outage may delay or close the testing site.