Most activities of the County Zoning Office are mandated, or regulated, by various provisions of Wisconsin State Statutes, or portions of the Wisconsin Administrative Code. In addition to the statutes listed below, portions of other Statute sections or codes may also be applicable.
Visit the Wisconsin State Legislature Legislative Reference Bureau website and scroll to find the applicable statutory chapter.
- Chapter 59
- 59.69 through 59.697 (Planning & Zoning Authority)
- 59.70(5) – Private Sewage System Ordinance
- Chapter 145 - Plumbing
- Chapter 66.1001 – Comprehensive Planning
- Chapter 236 – Platting Lands
- Chapter 281.48 - Servicing Septic Tanks