People volunteer for a wide variety of reasons. Some enjoy being helpful to others and bringing about smiles. Others want to feel useful and share their skills, gifts and abilities. Whatever the reason may be, volunteering can be a rewarding experience. Whether volunteering as an individual, a family, or with a friend, the contribution will provide a rewarding experience!
There are many volunteer opportunities for people to take part in at Park View. The following list includes a few of the opportunities available for volunteers:
- Barber/beauty salon
- Special programs
- Outdoor walks
- Hosting Bingo sessions
- Writing cards
- Reading poetry, short stories and newspapers
- Visiting one-on-one with residents
- Showing videos and slides
- Bringing a pet to visit
- Playing games with a resident
- Escorting residents to community appointments
- Transporting residents to activities and the clinic
If you are interested in becoming a PVHC volunteer, please contact the Activity Support Assistant at 920-237-6931, or the Director of Activity/Social Services at 920-237-6930.
Share Your Talents -- Share Your Smile -- Make a Difference!
Upcoming News And Events
Check out our Activity Calendar!
Park View Health Center Quarterly Newsletter
Here is our quarterly newsletter:
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Alzheimer's Association
- Wisconsin Association of Home and Services for the Aging
- Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services