Nursing services for pregnant women, new moms, babies and children offered are:
- New Mom/Baby Visits: provides an assessment of a mother and her newborn, as well as growth and development information, immunization information and referral to other health and community resources.
- Prenatal Case Management: assessment, education, support and referral for high risk pregnant women who do not have Medical Assistance or are not eligible for the Prenatal Care Coordination Program (PNCC)
- Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC): A Medicaid eligible program providing case management services for low income, high risk pregnant women and their families to improve birth outcomes by early identification, psychosocial support, education, and access to medical services.
- Child Care Consultation: a nurse provides health education and monitoring of immunizations, communicable diseases, food safety and injury prevention for child care children, parents and staff.
- Injury Prevention: Car seat installation, home safety assessment, Crib Safety program
Links to other Resources
- Birth to 3 Program-Wisconsin
- Parent Connection (Family Services)
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
- Safe Kids-USA
- Become a Facebook Fan for Safe Kids Fox Valley
- Access (Health, Nutrition, and Child Care Assistance)
- The Parent Outlet Community Resource Guide
- The Parent Outlet website
- Ages and Stages Development