Special / Temporary Events

How to Set Up a Temporary Food Stand Powerpoint


Adminstrative Codes


Wisconsin Food Code  



New License Year


Non-Profit Events

New License Year


Non-profit groups that operate temporary food stands within the Winnebago County Health Department's jurisdiction can obtain a $25.00 permit for up to 3 events per license year (July 1st - June 30th) or $80.00 for 4 or more days in a license year.  Any additional events that are operated within WCHD's jurisdiction require licensure.  Please call WCHD at 920-232-3000 if you have questions about operating Non-Profit temporary food stands.