Licensing & Inspection
The Environmental Health (EH) section's goal is to prevent food, water-borne, and other illnesses from affecting County residents and visitors by licensing and inspecting the following:
- Campgrounds (Campgrounds & Recreational Camps)
- Food (Restaurants, Retail Food Stores, & Vending Machines)
- Lodging (Hotels, Motels, Tourist Rooming Houses, and Bed and Breakfast)
- Manufactured Home Communities
- Swimming Facilities
- Tattoo and Body Piercing
- Temporary / Special Events (Food & Camping)
Not sure where to start if you are opening a licensed facility in Winnebago County?
To obtain a license application or to answer questions regarding the above facilities, contact the Winnebago County Health Department at (920) 232-3000.