Food Safety & Recreational Licensing

Licensing & Inspection

The Environmental Health (EH) section's goal is to prevent food, water-borne, and other illnesses from affecting County residents and visitors by licensing and inspecting the following:

Temporary / Special Events (Food & Camping)


Not sure where to start if you are opening a licensed facility in Winnebago County?

To obtain a license application or to answer questions regarding the above facilities, contact the Winnebago County Health Department at (920) 232-3000.