Mike Balskus, Assistant District Attorney
- Bachelor of Arts from St. Norbert's College 1978
- Juris Doctor from Chicago Kent 1981
- M.B.A. from University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh 1992
- Phone - (920) 236-4977
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property crimes cover any crime that relates an individual's property, including homes, vehicles, money, and personal possessions. White collar crimes are complex property crimes that often center around theft within a business setting.
Types of Cases
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Operating a Vehicle without Owner's Consent
Groups Attorney Belongs to or Works With
- Bicall Region Adopt a Family Fund (BRAFF) - This fund was co-founded by Mike to provide medical help to Russian orphans.
- 4-H Volunteer