Tracy Paider, Assistant District Attorney
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Wisconsin - Platteville 1998
- Juris Doctor from Marquette University 2004
- Phone - (920) 236-4977
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handles all cases with adult perpetrators where children are the victims such as child abuse, child sexual assualt, and child neglect.
Types of Cases
- Child Abuse
- Child Sexual Assault
- Child Neglect
- Child Pornography
- Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- Child Viewing Harmful Material
Groups Attorney Belongs to or Works With
- Sexual Assault Response Team
- Reach Counseling
- Child Advocacy Center Advisory Committee
Links Related to Specialized Area
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - This site provides information on missing children, resources for locating and searching for missing children, and tips about how to keep children safe.
- Family Watchdog - This site allows citizens to search for sex offenders by name or locations. It also provides safety tips for families.
- Sex Offender Registry - This site provides general information regarding sex offender registry, the Sex Offender Registry Program, victim services, locations of sex offenders, and community notification.