Fines or Fees
You can now make your payment with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Credit card online or by phone (toll free): (866) 480-8552. For more information about online payments see our About Online Payments section. This is for Winnebago County cases ONLY. This option is offered through Pay Trust Solutions. The following fees are currently accepted:
You may pay for:
- Guardian ad litem (GAL) Fee
- Attorney Fee
- Copy Fee
A convenience fee will be assessed.
The following information is required to make payment:
- Your assigned Case Number or Citation Number
- Your credit card information
- The amount due
If you need case information go to the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access website
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a transaction number as a record of your payment. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as PayGov.
For your convenience, fees, fines and forfeitures such as traffic tickets and any court ordered fees can be paid online using your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card(s). Winnebago County has partnered with PayGov to allow for secure and convenient online payments.
The system will tell you the amount of the total payment including the convenience fee after you have processed your transaction. You will be e-mailed a transaction number from PayGov and your card will be charged by PayGov Solutions.